Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||69|
Property Types (active listings)
Pacific Palisades Homes for Sale
Register with LosAngelesRealEstate.com to receive timely updates on the newest listings entering the Pacific Palisades real estate market!
Pacific Palisades Real Estate Market
The Pacific Palisades real estate market is an eclectic mixture of large private estates, modern custom homes, more modest established dwellings, condominiums and apartments. Homes and estates range anywhere from $500,000 upwards to $25 million—ask any of the nearly 25,000 residents who live in Pacific Palisades homes and they'll tell you it's worth every dollar. The community itself is subdivided into smaller neighborhoods, such as The Village, Alphabet Streets, Rustic Canyon, Palisades Highlands, The Riviera, Castellammare, Sunset Mesa, to name a few. Here you'll quickly find that buyers will never have a shortage of options to fit their unique lifestyles.
Pacific Palisades Community Highlights
- Visit the renowned Getty Villa, site of the J. Paul Getty Museum dedicated to the study of the classical cultures of Ancient Greece & Rome
- Enjoy miles and miles of hiking at the nearby Topanga State Park, and recreation at Rustic Canyon Park, Temescal Canyon Park, and Will Rogers State Historic Park
- Relax by the ocean, with over 2.5 miles of beachfront lining the neighborhood along Pacific Coast Highway
- Tee off for the day or enjoy some tennis at the prestigious Riviera Country Club
- There are several public and private schools spread throughout the neighborhoods, including Palisades High School
Contact us online for more information for your Pacific Palisades real estate needs—simply introduce yourself and leave us a message!