Find the most recent and exciting Newport Coast real estate listings below! Newport Coast is a master-planned community in southeastern Newport Beach that has only recently been annexed into the city over a decade ago in 2002. This affluent, highly-desirable community is one of the most recent additions to Newport Beach and rests along the hillside of Crystal Cove State Park, offering its residents breathtaking views of the Pacific and the Catalina Islands. Newport Beach is alive with activity, and is only a short 20-minute drive from your exclusive Newport Coast real estate. Each of the luxurious Newport Coast homes for sale is unique from others and features an eclectic blend of Mediterranean, French, and Italian architectural designs both inside and out for that classy, inspired European look and feel.
Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||124|
Property Types (active listings)
Newport Coast Homes for Sale
Register for an account with us today and connect with our expert real estate team. You'll instantly have access to advanced home search tools to help with your Newport Coast real estate search.
Newport Coast Real Estate Market
The Newport Coast real estate market is renowned for featuring some of the finest homes in Orange County. These homes start around $700,000 and range upwards of $40 million or more. However, each price is as unique as the home it represents. From studio apartments to premier custom built estates, you’ll fall in love with the elegance and class these homes offer before you even step in through the door. These residences are highly exclusive and represent the definition of pure luxury. Many of these Newport Coast homes for sale are loaded with exceptional features, including gated and private driveways, home movie theaters, a personal gym, high vaulted ceilings, beautiful verandas, thoughtfully-designed floorplans, and much more.
Newport Coast Community Highlights
- Attend an exciting community event in downtown Newport Beach
- Spend the day boating or yachting
- Enjoy over 10 miles of coastline, perfectly inviting for swimming and surfing (be sure to check out The Wedge for some of the best surfing along the US coastline)
- Visit Fashion Island to check out designer boutiques and fine dining, complete with an expert team of personal shopping assistants
- Hit the links at Pelican Bay Golf Club
- Visit The Resort at Pelican Hill for a relaxing day at the spa
- Explore one of the many state parks and protected natural areas—these are great hiking destinations and are also rich with wildlife
Buy your next home with confidence. Contact us today to learn more about Newport Coast homes for sale and other opportunities.