Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||71|
Property Types (active listings)
Century City Homes for Sale
Unlock sophisticated customization tools & advanced search options! Register for free today and get ahead of the competition in your Century City real estate search.
Century City Real Estate Market
Century City showcases an exceptional selection of first-rate homes for prospective buyers to choose from, including high-rise condos with stunning views and luxury homes on large, palm tree-filled lots. Listing prices for properties on the Century City real estate market average at approximately $2,745,000, while the median sales price stands at $817,000. Due to their high demand & prominent status, homes in Century City are valued at higher prices than homes across Los Angeles: the average listing price in the city is $1,170,000 and the median sales price is $640,000. Ask any Century City resident and they'll tell you the real estate is worth every penny.
Century City Community Highlights
- Indulge in open air shopping at Westfield at Century City
- Explore the art scene at Annenberg Space For Photography
- Check out notable landmarks, such as Fox Plaza
- Experience peak luxury & golf at the Hillcrest Country Club
- Observe history at the Museum of Tolerance
- Enjoy proximity to world-famous educational institutions, including Beverly Hills High School & UCLA
For expert advice on Century City real estate, get in touch with us today! We'll help you find your perfect Los Angeles home.